Thursday, March 20, 2008

S4E08 "Meet Kevin Johnson"

HOLY CRAP that was just AWESOME!!!!
Lotsa notes on this one.

- "No more secrets" - well its about time!!

- "I'm here to die" - based on the preview "someone will die", I called misdirection with this one.

- MAP MAP MAP!!!! And a TEMPLE Dharma logo!!!

- TIMELINE Question - how long between Michael leaving the Island and the Freighter arriving?

- LIBBY in a dream!! Kinda like Charlie appearing to Hurley (not this time, but later when we see her on the boat). The Island is much more powerful than we know.

- Walt is OFF ISLAND living with Michael's mom (who also was in "The Lady Killers" ) and we actually SEE WALT so there's no argument there.

- Mike sold Jin's watch!! Oh no!!

- "How about for an old friend" - its Mr. Friendly!!

- so Mike told Walt about killing Ana and Libby.....

- "You cant kill yourself, the Island won't let you"

- Hotel Earl

- Mike sees the Find815 report, turns to the Ben-side. I'd say "dark side" but I really don't know who the "good guys" are anymore....

- Tom kisses his male friend. Great. Thanks for the ensuing headache TPTB. Not like we didn't put this together from his "you're not my type, Kate" comment, but lets just rub it in. Nah, I'm sure you folks won't go nuts with this one.

- WIDMORE FAKED THE CRASH - Tom shows PROOF to Mike. Time to bump my thread in the TLE forum.

- hahaha - they scratched out the KAHANA's name - as if we didn't know it already.

- Miles knows Kevin isn't "Kevin".

- TIMELINE Question again - when could Tom have been gone? What was happening On-Island at the time?

- 71776 to activate bomb

- I'd bet the "innocent" freighties are the team of 4 from "Confirmed Dead".

- Karl dies. But I'll bet my bottom dollar that Danielle is NOT DEAD. Not without a FB eppy. Simply put - NO WAY IN HELL. Period. Nuff Said.

- "Wait, I'm Ben's Daughter!!" - holy crap what a way to end!!! WHO WAS SHOOTING AT THEM?!?!?!?!??

And the "preview" confirmed the O6 as Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, and AARON. So that's that.

Now we wait.......

No comments: