Thursday, December 28, 2006

S3E06 "I Do"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

I could not BREATH during the last five minutes of this episode it was so intense!!!

Some quick first round notes here:

- Juliet took Ben's blood tests, and I assume Jack meant did the blood work too

- Monica - yet ANOTHER Alias for Kate...

- so Karl is Alex's boyfriend. It also seems like she's been quite the thorn in their side. rvturnage if you read this, I would love to hear the walkie talkie convo between Pickett and whoever when Alex tried to free Kate and Sawyer.

- I noticed that the voice that is heard on the Hydra loudspeakers is the very same one we heard in the Swan during the Lockdown and saying "SYSTEM FAILURE"

- It looked to me like there were some new shots on Ben's viewing room monitors. I will have them in my caps post tomorrow for sure.

- LOOK NORTH. I wonder where Locke will be headed next? Go get em, Locke!!

- Hehehe...nice....Oceanic tickets

- Ben's promise is so slick..."I need to get off THIS Island" says Jack....and in his mind Ben is goin - "yeah, I'll take you off THIS Island, and plop you right back on the Island where you started!"

- much like Penelope and Desmond, I think Kate's husband is gonna be lookin for her.

- "I've always been good at following orders" - Juliet to Jack. I found this line very interesting.

- why was Ben asking about Alex right before he went under the knife?

- JACOB'S LIST?? Who the heck is Jacob? "Shephard wasn't even on Jacob's List" is what Pickett says......

- the implications of what Jack did there at the end....I was truly SHOCKED. I didn't know he had it in him. I couldn't breathe, I was gripping my couch so hard my knuckles were white. That was some SERIOUSLY INTENSE FIERCENESS right there.

FEB 7th - BRING IT ON!!!!

Peace,
Truff

No comments: