Friday, May 18, 2007

S3E21 "Greatest Hits"

Amazing Episode!!!

First Round Notes:

- WOW!! Karl rowing away fast and furious with no explanation after not seeing him in how long? What a way to open!!

- YRE2OL - license plate on Driveshafts crappy van

- THE LOOKING GLASS!!! As if the underwater portion of the HYDRA wasn't payoff enough for those of us who have speculated that there was an underwater Dharma station...this....this was AWESOME!!!

- so Desmond flashed Claire and her baby being taken away on a helicopter....don't mention seeing anyone else. My spidey sense is tellin me that Desmond didn't exactly flash a RESCUE helicopter. More like a HANSO Helicopter.

- Sayid has a MAP of the LOOKING GLASS???? WHAT???? And WHY have we not heard ANYTHING about this until NOW????

- YAY!!! Rose and Bernard!!! Eat your hearts out, Rose/Bernard turned into Nikki/Paulo when the key was turned theorists!!

- "they're coming RIGHT NOW!!" - what a way to go to commercial!! I was squirming in my seat this whole eppy.

- Ben has OBVIOUSLY lost it. And Richard can see this. I have a feeling Ben's people are gonna turn on him sooner than later.

- Whoooo...Alex questions that Ben is her father!!

- there was a really nice shot (though quick) of Karl frantically rowing to the Losties camp. I'll have it in my caps post tomorrow.

- "everything has to happen at the same time" - talk about setting up a season finale!!!!!!

- DriveShaft - Dexter Stratton. Very interesting.

- I giggled when Charlie put on the special DS ring from Liam....the ONE RING.....hehehe....

- was that NADIA that Charlie saved from a mugging? I couldn't tell cause she was all wet.

- Jack is SHADY. I don't know about y'all, but I am getting a serious "DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY" vibe from him now that I've never felt before for Jack....

- Charlie and Claire's meeting during the crash night - PRICELESS.

- "you can always spot the newbies" -

- what an excellent way to tie the episode title in. Just AWESOME.

- I want a HiRes cap of that Looking Glass Station logo ASAP!!!!!!!!


And the preview for the finale.....good lord.....just....hang on.....

Discuss on.

Peace,
Truff

No comments: