Thursday, May 24, 2007

S3E22/23 "Through the Looking Glass"

First round notes:

- HAHAHA!! that beard looked so fake!! :P

- the women in TLG are being conned by Ben too. What is Ben's purpose?

- Sarah is pregnant in the future.

- MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP!!!! Temple? "Take them to the Temple" says Ben to Richard.

- there was NO HOLE in the rabbits neck in the logo for TLG that Des swam by

- "on assignment in Canada" - oh really? Doing what? For whom?

- so was the whole "runway" thing from Juliet a joke, or just the aliens part? Hmmm.....she saw the plans for whatever it was, so she knows. I think runway is a safe bet, and that is an answer as to why they were working and hauling rocks on Hydra Island. Just my 2 cents.

- I will need a cap to confirm but my brother was screaming that he saw SMOKIE behind WALT when he appeared to Locke. First we heard some WHIPSERS, then we hear and see WALT, then my bro started yelling as I was trying to write as fast as possible.

- Danielle wants to stay on the Island. Interesting.....

- WIDMORE vs HANSO? Ben knows something about Naomi's boat. I believe Ben is aligned with Alvar Hanso. Naomi might not be sent by Penelope, but Charles Widmore is still very much a suspect.

- Rousseau's first words to her daughter "will you help me tie him up?" - PRICELESS!!! What a great reunion!!!

- BAM!!! "That's for takin the kid off the raft" PAYBACK, BITCH!!! "You and I ain't done yet, Zeek, not by a long shot" - damn skippy, Sawyer!! How great was that to see!!!

- Penelope now knows that Desmond is alive, and that at least Charlie Pace survived the crash of Oceanic flight 815.

- Not Penny's Boat.....then whose is it? Her fathers? Thats my guess. How else would Naomi get the pic of Des and Pen? Unless it was something crazy like Mrs Hawking or the Monk.....

- R.I.P. Charlie Pace. That was so sad.

- BAM!!! Locke kills Naomi. Did not see that one coming. Kinda reminded me of Charlie killing Ethan.

- HOLYCRAPOMGOMGOMG - THE "Flashbacks" ARE ACTUALLY THE FUTURE!!! Nice one!!! I did NOT see that one coming at all - my jaw hit the floor!! So that sure as hell sounds like Christian Shephard is ALIVE!!!


THE BIG QUESTIONS:

- Who died in the future? What did that article that Jack ripped out say?

- Who will miss Kate cause she's gone to see Jack? Sawyer?

- Is Christian Shephard ALIVE? Did the Island bring him back to life somehow???

- WHO GETS RESCUED? WHEN? HOW? BY WHO?

Discuss on.....for 8 months.

Peace,
Truff

No comments: