Sunday, March 4, 2007

S3E10 "Tricia Tanaka is Dead" Addendum Notes/Caps

Well, I didn't end up takin that many addendum notes, but I did make some caps that I'd like to share. Here ya go:

One of the first shots gave me the feel of S1, even though it was insignificant - the license plate on the Camaro:



When Hurley's father rides away on his motorcycle, you can see the crappy attempt to conceal the fact that he's riding a YAMAHA motorcycle (so TPTB didn't have to pay royalties, they cut off the Y and last A):



Here's the best I could do with the candy bar we see Hurley eat, and I don't see a Polar Bear, and it's not an Apollo Bar. It's something like "G _ _ _ _ D Bar" I have no clue what it really says:




One of three excellent shots from the cinematography dept. in this episode is after Hurley places the flower at Libby's grave:



Well, it looks like the key to the Dharma Van doesn't have the infamous Dharma logo on it, it's just a plain old key:



This sequence here was just AWESOME, and it's one I won't forget anytime soon - of course, I'm referring to the Meteor hitting Mr.Clucks:






The second of three fantastic shots was Charlie sitting on the beach "moping" before Hurley came to get him:



And the third awesome shot was when Sawyer got back to his tent with his stash of Dharma Beer:




That's all I have for now. :)
Can't wait til next week!!

Discuss on.

Peace,
Truff

No comments: