Sunday, March 4, 2007

S3E10 "Tricia Tanaka is Dead"

Good stuff there :)

Some first watch notes:

- the candy bar given to Hurley in the first FB was NOT an Apollo bar :p

- there was a very nice shot of Hurley at Libby's grave that went perfectly with the music.

- Randy NATION - well, we have a last name for him now. Is it a little nod to script coordinator Gregg Nations?

- oh NO!! Johnny ran off with Starla!! Poor Hurley!!

- HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I almost died laughing when I realized why I thought the name TRICIA TANAKA sounded familiar - from "Family Guy" Asian reporter TRICIA TAKANAWA - funny how TRICIA TANAKA was also an Asian Reporter!! ROTFL!!

- Okay, that Metoer hittin Mr. Clucks rivaled the tail section crashing!! That was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

- DHARMA BEER!!!! I WANT SOME!!!!!

- "Snuffy" hehehe, Sawyer calls Hurley (in reference to Mr. Snuffalupagus ) and then "looks like somebody's hooked on phoenics" - whoever they have writing for Sawyer now is doing a fantastic job

- I want a cap of that Blueprint that Sawyer looked at and said it was just a "dirt road" - I get the feeling its more than that.

- another nice shot seen of Charlie sittin on the beach (will have cap later)

- YAY!!! I'm so happy Kate was smart like I had hoped and pieced together that the ALEX that helped her was also the ALEX that was Rousseau's daughter!!!


And now it looks like business is about to pick up significantly too.


Discuss on.

Peace,
Truff

No comments: