Thursday, March 15, 2007

S3E12 "Par Avion"

Some first round notes:

- Nice eyeshot to open.

- Mapmapmapmapmapmap!!! :) I can't wait to get a HiRes cap of that Map!!

- Mikhail was recruited at age 24 by a MAN. NOT an ad like he said.

- as soon as Kate asks "what list?", Mikhail looks right at Locke. Later, they try to decieve us as he rattles off the reasons why they are not on the "list" and looking at each of them as he says a reason. The traits he mentioned didn't really fit the person he looked at, he was just saying things and looking around. There is something about Locke...

- A Magnificent Man, NOT Ben. ALVAR HANSO. :D

- that was a very cool semi-panoramic shot of the electrofence

- so I assume that was Claire's aunt's house that Christian went bangin on with Ana Lucia last season....

- whoops....Locke killed Mikhail. At least they got *some* answers from him before he died.

- oooh, BIG shocker - Christian is Claire's father. I even did the "Darth Vader" breathing as I prepared for him to say "the line".

- BONDI BEACH was seen on the diaper towel. Any reason they would use this?

- who was it that Claire said sung to her as a child, who sung her "Catch a falling star"? I think she said it was her father. It was in S1 in "Raised by Another" that she said it to the potential adoptive parents. I'll check the transcripts.

- Sawyer was reading an Ayn Rand book, but I couldn't see which one. (Later confirmed as "Fountainhead")

- nice shot of the birds being released. I'll have a cap in my addendum post.

- so Jack has joined the Others now? Just cause he's playing football with Tom? For all we know, he could be playin them still, trying to get as much info as he can to use against them somehow. I guess we shall see....


Next week looks like its gonna be one of "THOSE" episodes.

Discuss on.

Peace,
Truff

No comments: