Thursday, March 15, 2007

S3E12 "Par Avion" - Addendum Notes/Caps

- the opening shot is a closeup of Claire's left eye, and when Claire awakens on the Island, the shot we see is of Claire's right eye. I wonder if this was to show the two sides of Claire....




- the interactions between Locke and Mikhail in this episode were very odd. For example, as Locke says to Sayid "How come you didn't warn me the basement was lined with C4?", Mikhail just smirks, like he knows that Locke did more than just Enter 77 or something.

- Locke and Rousseau are all about killing Mikhail, while Sayid and Kate want to keep him alive. We all can feel that there is more to Rousseau than she's admited to, and now I'm really getting the same kind of vibe from Locke, but not in the same way that I don't trust Danielle.

- sounds to me like Claire crashed her car intentionally. Officer Barnes says to Claire "I spoke with the truck driver, he's fine by the way; he said that when you hit him" and immediately Claire interrupts and says the trucker hit her.

- Kate to Rousseau "Can I ask you something?" - here I was hoping it was gonna be a good question and we would get more info out of her, but it was not. Wasted opportunity. But I forgive em cause they've gotten a bunch of other good answers recently and they seem like they're actually getting smarter!

- if he was recruited at age 24 to the Island, then Mikhail must've had some experience going to and from the Island if he has a memory of Locke in the wheelchair.

- another oddity between Locke and Mikhail - when Kate asks "What list?", Mikhail glances at Locke as if in acknowledgement of him being on the List. Ben has said that Locke was one of the "good ones" so perhaps John Locke is on "The List" (or Ben was just lying again).

- Locke's motivation to finally kill Mikhail was his admitting that he knew Locke was paralyzed before arriving on the Island. Locke seems to want this kept a secret at all costs for some reason. I've seen discussions on who else knows about Locke, and the only two people are Walt and Rose; Walt is "escaping" with Michael, and Rose hasn't been seen all season.

- I know there are better ones out there, but here are some caps of Sayid's new map - and judging from the size of it, we should be able to see the flame station (they said it was on there, right?) - but I can't see it anywhere....:




- see? watching LOST can make your brains drip out your ears!!



- either Andrew Divoff (the actor playing Mikhail) has cauliflower ear or I can see the blood pouch on his ear after he falls and dies.



- Christian to Claire "I gave you toys, I sang to you" so even though she doesn't remember his face, she remembers him singing "Catch a falling star" to him. I saw it mentioned that it would be a really neat way to connect Jack and Claire by having Claire sing "catch a falling star" and Jack recognizes it. That would be very cool.

- I don't know if this is the same location as Kelvin's death, but this is a nice shot of Desmond walking out to get the bird on the rocks:



- here's a nice shot of Charlie and Claire on the beach before releasing the bird:



- followed by another great shot of Claire letting the bird go:



- I'd like to close with two funny caps of the newly revealed half brother and sister. I call them both "DURRRRR!!":





That's all I have for now.
I can't freakin WAIT until next week. :)

Enjoy!

Peace,
Truff

No comments: