Thursday, April 5, 2007

S3E15 "Left Behind" Addendum Notes/Caps

- I've seen the mention of the "Mouse Trap" game seen in the Others rec room, but here also is another "LOST" game - backgammon:



- "I don't want to go home, Kate" - well now that Locke has said that to Kate, will she tell anyone?, and what will all the Losties think now if she does?

- well here we go....Juliet most certainly lied about being gassed too. Making tea my butt. Here she is seen walking with a large pack with all the others who whip out the gasmasks, put them on, and head out:



Here's a comparison shot of the clothes Juliet was wearing when she "woke up in the jungle":

The only thing missing is the leather knife sheath on gasmask girl isn't on Juliet. So that's why I'm sayin it totally might NOT be Juliet, but since I believe the whole thing with the handcuffs and leaving Juliet behind and Smokie and all that was all BEN manipulating again to get another MOLE in the Losties camp - I'm gonna say it's Juliet.

- here is the tree I was talkin about in my first round notes:

S3E15 "Left Behind"


S2E5 "And Found..."


- these are some of the caps I took of Juliet getting "flashed" (or whatever it did to her) by Smokie:





- to answer my own question from my first round notes post: The code for the sonic fence is 1623

- it looks really cool how when Smokie hits the sonic fence, its like it runs into a pane of glass and spreads out along it:



- so they're all sweaty and muddy and they DON'T use the showers in Othersville before leaving?? :P

- And I'd like to close with this nice shot of Sawyer chillin on the beach reading "Watership Down":




Discuss on. :)

Peace,
Truff

1 comment:

david said...

i don't know about the webmaze, but great update! love your shots.

the others have to be close. it was mentioned that ben's in a wheelchair, and there's kids and cindy (and all of them), so i'm thinkin' they're underground.

smokey hitting that fence was kickass!