Thursday, April 12, 2007

S3E16 "One of Us"

Great eppy!! :)

Gonna make the first round notes short and sweet.

- excellent shot to open...will have it in my caps post...

- "she's under my protection"...HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, Jack, but Sayid would kick your butt any day if it came down to it.

- HERARAT AVIATION? was that it? And it turns out that HERARAT anagrams to EARHART!!

- ANSWERS.......No children can be born on the Island.....until Aaron......but wait....I thought Ben said HE was born on the Island?? Something is not right here.

- Ooooh...the Goodwin and Juliet relationship was a twist I did not see coming at all.

- the symbol on the tree that resembled the brand on Juliet....that symbol will be interpreted and torn apart for the next week.

- nice shot of Jack and Juliet sittin on the beach lookin out on the ocean

- PRICE. Who is he?

- I said it before, when they find out that Sun is pregnant (if they don't already know)...LOOK OUT...all hell will break loose.

- I KNEW JULIET WAS A MOLE!!! Those caps I took of Juliet with the gasmaskers wasnt Elizabeth Mitchell (I dont think) but it was sure meant to be an Easter Egg that it was Juliet, I think. :)

More soon. ;)

Peace,
Truff

No comments: